- Chilliwack East Recreational Map, by Trail Ventures BC - covering the area from Alison Pool to Silver Skagit Rd. 1:40,000 scale. (Purple)
- Coquitlam Port Moody Hiking/Biking Trail Map, by Steve Chapman of Coquitlam SAR - covering the area from Belcarra to Pitt Meadows Dyke Paths. Only available online; part of revenues go to Coquitlam SAR. 1:20,000 scale. (Red)
- Garibaldi Park Southwestern Portion Map, by Clark Geomatics - covering the southwestern portion of Garibaldi Provincial Park. 1:50,000 scale. (Orange)
- Manning Park and Skagit Valley Park Map, by Clark Geomatics - covering both Manning and Skagit Valley parks in their entirety. 1:50,000 scale. (Yellow)
- North Shore Trail Map, by Trail Ventures BC - covering the area from Horseshoe Bay to Deep cove, including the Howe Sound Crest Trail north of Cypress. 1:20,000 scale. (Blue)
- Stein To Joffre Trail Map, by Trail Ventures BC - covering all of the the Stein Valley Nlaka'pamux Heritage Park, with insets for Joffre Lakes Provincial Park and the Nlhaxten/Cerise Creek conservancy. 1:50,000 scale, with insets 1:20,000.
We love our maps, and there are some very well made hiking trail maps out there. If you have the choice between a paper map and a waterproof, tearproof, plastic "paper" map, pay the extra $10 for the waterproof version. It is worth every penny. Most of our maps are waterproof.